How do I register for the Americas & Europe Virtual Convention?
To register for the Americas & Europe Virtual Convention, visit the Event Registration page located on The Hub. Select Contests & Events > Event Registration > USANA Live 2021 Americas & Europe Virtual Convention.
Is there a deadline to register for the Americas & Europe Virtual Convention?
Yes. You have until the end of the last session on August 14, 2021 to register.
How much does it cost to register for the Americas & Europe Virtual Convention?
All-Access is USD $24.95 and gives you access to Convention content for 30 days after the event.
Why isn’t there a “free” option to attend like last year’s virtual Convention?
While the costs associated with a virtual event are lower than meeting in person, a significant investment is required to produce an elite virtual experience. We were able to offer a free option last year to give some relief due to COVID. This year, we’ve made every effort to keep expenses low while providing an incredible experience. We’re happy to report our virtual events are some of the best value in the industry.
Can I cancel my Americas & Europe Virtual Convention registration?
Yes. You have until August 11, 2021 to cancel your All-Access Ticket. Contact customer service to cancel your registration.
Is my All-Access registration fee refundable?
No. This is a non-refundable event. However, you can transfer your registration to another individual. (This option is not available for China Associates).
Why is my All-Access registration fee non-refundable?
To ensure an incredible experience for all attendees, we’re unable to refund registration fees.
How do I access the live stream?
Go to USANA.brand.live. Sign in with the same email address you used to register for Americas & Europe Virtual Convention.
What languages will be available for Americas & Europe Virtual Convention?
Mandarin, English, French, Spanish, and limited Romanian. English subtitles will also be available.
Will closed captioning be available during the live stream and prerecorded videos?
Yes. All prerecorded videos and live sessions will have closed captioning and English subtitles.
In what time zone will I be viewing all sessions?
All sessions are in Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
What is the link to view the Americas & Europe Virtual Convention?
What do I do if I have trouble logging in?
Your confirmation email is your registration for Americas & Europe Virtual Convention. Double-check you’ve received your registration email to ensure your login information is correct. If you’re still having issues, contact USANA customer service.
When logging in, I received this prompt: “Sorry, it looks like there’s a problem with your email. Please check your inputs and try again.” What should I do?
Make sure your registration information matches your Brandlive login. If you’re still having issues, contact USANA customer service.
I’ve entered the requested information and received the following prompt: “Maximum Uses Exceeded.” What should I do?
Your email should only be used once to log in. If you’ve received a “Maximum Uses Exceeded” prompt in error, contact USANA customer service.
How do I know when Americas & Europe Virtual Convention has started?
Hover your mouse on the video screen. A red LIVE icon on the top left corner will show you the event has started. You should also see the presenters or a video playing on screen.
What does the play button look like?
If the video does not start playing, click the play button in the middle of the video screen. Here’s what the button looks like:
What should I do if the event has started but I can’t hear anything?
Please check your computer sound. Does the sound icon on the bottom right of your computer screen have an ‘x’ beside it? If so, uncheck the sound icon and turn the volume up.
What are some troubleshooting steps I can take if I’m experiencing audio issues during the event?
- Be sure your computer’s sound is unmuted.
- Turn your computer volume up and make sure the speakers are connected.
- The sound level is located on the lower left corner of the video player. Make sure this is turned all the way up.
- If you’re using headphones, make sure they are securely plugged in to your computer. Test the sound level by removing your headphones and turning the volume up on your computer.
- If you’re using Bluetooth headphones, make sure your computer’s Bluetooth is turned on and connected to your headphones.
- Access your system preferences to make sure your audio output is selected to speakers or headphones. If that doesn’t work, refresh your browser.
Video and Streaming Issues
What internet browsers are compatible with Brandlive?
Brandlive is designed to work with Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 11+, Safari 1.0+, Edge, Chrome, and Opera.
How do I stop the video from buffering or skipping?
The best way to avoid buffering or skipping is to increase your bandwidth. Make sure other streaming services are not operating at the same time you’re watching the Americas & Europe Virtual Convention. In addition, you can reduce your video quality. To reduce video quality:
- Step 1: Hover your mouse over the bottom of the video player and click the ‘HD’ logo in the bottom right corner.
- Step 2: Change the default setting from auto to 480p.
What are some troubleshooting steps I can take if I’m experiencing video issues during the event?
- Click on the play icon in the middle of the video screen.
- Try another browser on your computer (Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 11+, Safari 1.0+, Edge, Chrome, and Opera).
- Try accessing from another device: computer, tablet, or phone.
- Connect to a different network, like a mobile hotspot.
- Refresh your browser.
If you have tried all of the steps above and are still struggling with video content, please contact USANA customer service.
Pro Tips for Streaming
Bring the power of virtual events to your computer, tablet, smart phone, projector, or flat screen.
Access your cellular network with a strong 4G or LTE signal or Wi-Fi with a minimum 2 Mbps connection. Check your mobile plan to ensure you have available capacity or you may be charged additional fees by your cellular provider.
Full HD requires an internet connection with at least 3 Mbps. Most providers offer 10 Mbps or more. If you’re unsure about your system’s capacity, please contact your internet service provider.
Stream it on the big screen! It’s just like streaming a movie. Watch Americas & Europe Virtual Convention on a projection screen in a hotel conference room or on your flat screen TV. Connect your computer directly to the projector or TV, or use a Chromecast or Apple TV to connect wirelessly.
Maximize Your Virtual Experience
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Virtual Event
- Block out your calendar to be fully engaged with the event. Minimize distractions by turning off notifications.
- Come ready to learn. Remember you can rewind to watch any details you might have missed or want to revisit.
- We recommend a hardline internet connection while streaming the Americas & Europe Virtual Convention. This will give you the best streaming experience possible.
- We recommend having a single device streaming the content and webcasting, projecting, or plugging into your TV or screen to watch with your family. The more devices streaming on the same network will slow the internet speed.
- Test your streaming service before the Americas & Europe Virtual Convention begins. Our virtual platform website will be live on August 12, 2021, and there will be plenty of content for you to test your streaming setup.
- Have a notepad handy to take quick notes. Remember: you can rewind sections of the recordings.
- Have snacks and water on hand. The Americas & Europe Virtual Convention has been created with our audience in mind, so there will be breaks throughout the streaming schedule. Get up, stretch, or take a short walk to refresh before the next session.
- Attend with others. Make plans to catch up and discuss keynote sessions with friends and family. Take notes and share your observations.
- Check in with your team. Call, text, or video call your team after each session to discuss the keynote presentations. Take notes during the sessions and share them with your team.
- Make use of the chat feature to stay engaged. Use #AEVC21, #USANA21, and #LiveUSANA to connect with other attendees.
- Set up time to review and rewatch sessions—they will be available for 30 days after the Americas & Europe Virtual Convention.
- Share your experience with us. Each registered attendee will receive an email after the event asking for feedback about their Americas & Europe Virtual Convention experience. Please take a few minutes to let us know what you liked about the event and how we can improve.